Saturday, March 23, 2013

Life of a Car Sales man

I think it is time for me to start writing again.  Adjustment would be a way for me to describe the past year.  I am now sell cars. Used cars ( I don't wear cheap suits and gator skin shoes...) ( Actually I wear cheap pants and sneakers).  This is a " i'm going to start writing again, since it's probably healthy for me and i enjoy it" post. 

How the hell did i get here? BTW, where the hell am I?
 I think these are questions we need to ask frequently.  Well, i never really had a choice about asking these questions, since i am easily confused.  A year ago I was shuffling living situations, had a breaking car, waited tables at a fledgling restaurant, and was rather unsure of where I was going.  So, I am not in the same place anymore, I'm rather sure of where I am at ( My living room on my couch) and I actually have a direction my life is moving. 

One of the constant questions I ask myself is " where is tomorrow going to come from."  Mostly this concerns financial things, since reality is, however sad it is, money is what we function on daily.  There is this struggle between knowing what is immediate and what is the long term reality.  Reality is we don't really know where tomorrow is going to come from.  The struggle I find, with being a commission sales associate, is all the things we own are simply a loan on this earth.  As quickly as i've been able to move from earning barely enough to eat to having excess is somewhat overwhelming because it came out of nowhere. 

I was going to write more, but i just lost interest in writing. So, i'm going to write more at a later time.

No comments: