Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i remembered some pslams and proverbs, i don't have references off the top of my head, where it talks about how God makes a persons path if one will follow him. i realized that it actually applies to every area of life. last week i would not have believed that my church would have started making steps to start an outreach ministry from my involvement in another ministry, but it did. I didn't plan for any of this, it fell into my lap. On the actually thought of this post, if a person knows who he is to be, or what he wants to be, what you do flows straight from that. Ultimately, whatever i do runs from who i am. every career i've thought about working in always had the same end goal. A place where the gospel is needed and a means to work with people showing them the gospel enacted. The gospel is bound in the essence of who i am. what i'm doing is flowing from that.

No comments: