Monday, September 27, 2010

If ever a plea for the broken was made
i heard it in the night
A cry for you
A cry so you may be whole one day

Live as two, three, and four
never a sound thought or a nights rest
my body was in a constant war
and a few hours peace a night was my best

Never living or dieing
But slowly walking away from life
I swore i lived and loved, but i was lying
I lived in death, since i never knew christ

I never experienced love or family
and never was cherished by someone
every place i found closeness made me flee
i ran
i ran from the man who died
and fought my battle until it was won

i was pursued a man, a carpenter by trade
he is the man who constructed a great salvation
and made the greatest love story ever written
and all he asked was a conversation

My heart has been pursued my whole life
our lives are a love story
of a God pursuing with a passion for a man to his wife
now i can rest in love to never worry

i no longer run from closeness
since i am bound with love that binds
i have everything, but cannot boast
i am passionate to chose this love to all man kind
and show the fulfillment of the love story.

No comments: